Seconds Sale Baby Wrap Carriers - Slight Imperfections
Only have Black Spots wrap designs left!!! All others are sold out
The baby wrap carriers available in our seconds sale are from our original collection and feature some slight imperfections. Some have a small mark on them, others may have a misplaced logo (spare logo will be provided if you want to have it fixed).
All sales are final and no returns will be accepted on our seconds sale.
Please note: You will need to specify which design you would like in the notes section at check-out. If not specified, your wrap will be chosen at random.
Begin your baby wearing journey today in your Joey stretchy wrap carrier. Designed to keep your little one safe, snug & secure, our baby wrap carriers are simple to use and extremely comfortable to wear. With many incredible benefits for both baby and parent, our wrap carriers are an absolute essential.
Benefits of Baby Wearing;
- Calms a fussy baby & reduces crying
- Helps little ones suffering from Colic or Reflux
- Helps reduce postpartum depression
- Mimics the womb & assists newborn's through the Fourth Trimester
- Incredible way to bond and create a connection with your baby
- Hands free and convenient
- Enables discreet breastfeeding/supports your breastfeeding journey
- Aids in baby's development both physically and emotionally
Features of our Baby Wrap Carriers
- Suitable from birth (3kg) to 6-8 months (approx. 6-8kg)
- Max design (burnt orange) is suitable from birth (3kg) to approx. 10-12 months (8-10kg)
- Made from 94% Modal 6% Spandex
- Ultra soft, lightweight, breathable and eco-friendly
- Easy to use - no buckles or clips (as simple as tying your shoe laces - we promise!)
For instructions on how to wear your wrap click here.
Super comfortable and easy to put on!
Absolutely love the material and patterns😍
I discovered Joey wraps at a local market when pregnant with my 4th baby. My only experience with baby wearing was 18 years ago with my first and used a popular brand rigid carrier, that was so uncomfortable, hurt my back and wasn’t hip friendly. After a demo and a chat to the gorgeous sisters I decided to buy their River wrap. My baby LOVES being in it, he settles immediately and I can go about my day. I love how soft, stretchy and comfortable it is to wear. And I don’t get a sore back! I have since bought two more! One as a gift and another one for myself - because mumma needs options!
Do yourself a favour and support a great woman owned and run Australian brand. You and your baby will love your Joey wrap(s)